Faculty Vacancy Recruitment in NISM
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a premier institute established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India.
NISM invites applications for following full time rolling faculty sarkari naukri vacancy positions at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in the area of Financial markets in various areas of proficiency:
NISM Faculty vacancies
- Professor : 04 vacancies in the Pay Level-14 of 7th CPC Starting Basic Pay ₹144200/-
- Associate Professor : 02 vacancies in the Pay Level-13A2 of 7th CPC Starting Basic Pay ₹139600/-
- Assistant Professor Grade -I : 02 vacancies in the Pay Level-10/11/12/13A1 of 7th CPC
Areas/Disciplines of Proficiency in NISM Faculty vacancy
- Investment management and Risk management
- Financial Econometrics and Data analytics
- Computational Finance and Auditing
- Corporate Finance and Banking
- Securities laws and regulations
- Corporate Governance and other relevant areas.
How to Apply for NISM Faculty Vacancy?
This is a rolling advertisement and will remain active as per the Institute’s requirements. Applications received on or before 10th May 2019 will be processed in the first phase. Applications received after 10th May 2019 shall be processed in next phases, as deemed appropriate by the Institute.
Details and application format
Please visit https://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment for details and application format. Published by https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com