Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees &Technician NRB BARC
Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) at Kalapakkam and NRB at Tarapur of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites online application in prescribed format for the following 43 Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Stipendiary Trainees Category-II and Technician (Advertisement No. 01/2019) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
Upon successful completion of training, trainees will be considered for absorption as Technician/B and Technician/C in the Pay Level-3/Level-4 starting Rs.21700/Rs.25500/- time of appointment depending on their performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
|Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Recruitment in BARC|
BARC Stipendiary Trainees Category-II Vacancies 2019
- Stipendiary Trainees Category-II : 43 vacancies (28 vacancies for NRB, Kalpakkam (SC- 06 , OBC- 12, UR- 08, EWS- 02) & 15 vacancies for NRB, Tarapur (OBC- 03, UR- 11, EWS- 01), , Age : 18-22 years as on 07/08/2019, Total duration of training period : Two years, Stipend during training : Rs. 10500/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.12500/- for the 2nd year, Qualification: Degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.
- Plant Operator : 07 vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant : 04 vacancies
- Fitter : 12 vacancies
- Welder : 02 vacancies
- Turner : 01 vacancy
- Electirician : 04 vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic : 08 vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic : 04 vacancies
- A/C Mechanic : 01 vacancy
Direct Recruitment in BARC NRB Kalapakkam Vacancies 2019
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : 03 vacancies (UR-02, EWS-01), Age : 18-25 years as on 07/08/2019, Pay Scale : Level-4 starting Rs.25500/-
- Technician/B (Painter) : 01 vacancy (PWD), Age : 18-25 years as on 07/08/2019, Pay Scale : Pay Level-3 starting Rs.21700/-
How to Apply for BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy 2019?
Please submit Online Application on prescribed format at BARC Recruitment website from 08/07/2019 to 07/08/2019 only.
Details and Online Application Format
Please visit https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp for complete details and online submission of the application. Published for https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com