Recruitment Advt. No 02/06
IDBI a new generation fully computerised banking company, having majority holdin by Government of India, invites applicaiton for the posts of Assistant Manager (Gr. 'A') from Indian citizens
- Vacancies : Assistant Manager Gr. 'A' : 550 posts
- Reservation : As per Govt. of India orders for SC/ST/OBC.
- Eligibility: (Bank reserves the right to modify minimum educational and experience depending upon the response.)
- Education : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Work Experience: minimum 3 years banking exp. including clerical/executive exp. or 1 yrs exp. in banking as an officer.
- Age : Not more than 28 years as on 01/11/06 (Age relaxation 3 yrs for OBC candidates and 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11250-22500
- Selection Procedure : The selection procedure comprises of Written Test followed by personal interview of the candidates who qualified in the WT
- Fee : Rs. 50/- towards postage is payable by SC/ST/Ph and Ex-Serviceman candidates and Rs. 200/- for General and OBC category candidates. Fee is payable by Demand Draft/Postal Order/Pay Order favouring Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd. and payable at Mumbai.
- How to apply : Applications complete in all respects, alongwith recent passport size photograph pasted thereon, should be sent in a cover superscribed "Application for the post of Assistant Manager Gr. 'A'' and addressed to Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd., Recruitment Advertisement No.02/06, Post Box No. 9706, Borivali (East), Mumbai - 400066 by ordinary post only so as to reach by December 5, 2006. Applications can be snet by December 15, 2006 by those candidates who live in far-flung areas.