Woman Special Entry Scheme (Officers) Course (Technical Entry)
Applications are invited from unmarried female, issueless widow, issueless divorcee, widows (with children) of Defence Personnel's only for grant of Commission to the Indian Army.
- Vacancy : 46 posts
- Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronic Engg./ Telecom/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ IT OR B.Sc. (PCM) with 60% marks. Candidates studying in final year can also apply
- Age : 19-25 years i.e. born between 02 Oct 82 and 01 Oct 88
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8250-300-10500
Method of Selection: Initial checking of the applications will be done at Additional Directorate General Recruiting Army Hqs. Only selected candidates will be called for and assessed under agies of Selection centres at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
How to Apply:
- Apply on YELLOW PAPER as per the format (click here to download)
- the envelope containing application should be superscribed in Red Ink the following details
- WSES (O) Course Ser No 31 Entry/Qualification Code.
Application should be posted by Registered post to reach Additional Director General of Recruiting (Woman Entry Section), West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066 on or before 17 Feb 2007.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.