23 August, 2007
BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOBOTANY (BSIP)
(An Autonomous Institution Under the Deparment of Science & Technology, Govt of India)
53, University Road, Lucknow-226007, UP
Advertisement No. 06/2007
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts :
Fee : No application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Other candidates are required to pay Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow through DEMAND DRAFT ONLY drawn on any Nationalised Bank at Lucknow.
How to Apply : Interested candidates should submit their application ONLY in the prescribed proforma
along with attested copies of marksheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., to the REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOBOTANY, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226007, U P (INDIA) latest by September 21, 2007.
For more details and Application format, please view http://www.bsip.res.in/pdf/Advt.No.06.pdf
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
Applications are invited for preparation of Select/Wait Lists for the following posts in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay :
- Personal Assistants to the Hon'ble Judge : 11 posts, Pay scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : not less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age., Qualification : Possess University Degree (ii) 10 years experience inclusive of the service as Lower Grade and/or Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the Office of the Advocate General or Government Pleader. Preference being given to candidates possessing Degree in Law. (iii) Qualify Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing. (iv) possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processor M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 or Linux.
- Stenographer Lower Grade : 2 posts, Pay scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : not less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age., Qualification : Possess University Degree (ii) qualify Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 80 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing (iii) possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processor M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 or Linux.
- Chief Librarian : 1 post, Pay scale : Rs.10000-15200/- , Age : should not be less than 25 years and not more than 35 years of age., Qualification : possess at least University Degree and Master's Degree in Library and Information Science from any recognised University. Preference will be given to the
candidates possessing Degree in Law (ii) Possess basic Computer operational skill. (iii) Possess at least five years experience of working as Librarian or any other equivalent post in any Government, University, College, School or Public Library.
How to Apply : Applications for the above posts should be addressed to the “Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, P.W.D. Building, 3rd Floor, Fort, Bombay-400 032” and be sent only by R.P.A.D. / Speed Post, in an envelope duly superscribed with the words “Application for the post of “Personal Assistant to the Hon'ble Judge”/”Stenographer Lower Grade”/”Chief Librarian” so as to reach this office within 20 days from the publication of this advertisement. The candidate should enclose a self addressed duly stamped envelope alongwith the application. The Postal Order of Rs.50/- drawn in the name of Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, be also sent alongwith the application form for the aforesaid posts to meet the expenses of processing the application.
For more information and application form, please view http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/site/recruit/AD-13-08-2007.pdf
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Advt. No. 1/2007-08
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and certain other categories of persons for appointments to the following posts. The details of the posts are as follows :
- Officers in Grade 'B' : 52 posts (UR-26,SC-2,OBC-24)
- Research Officers in Grade B for Department of Economic Analysis and Policy : 9 posts (UR-5,SC-1,OBC-3)
- Manager (Technical - Electrical) in Grade B : 1 post (UR)
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each post. No fee is payable by SC/ST/PH candidates. Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai only. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft and in the space provided for the purpose on the Postal Orders (if fee is payable) and enclose them to the application with a pin (should not be stapled). However, candidates from un-banked areas may pay fee by crossed Indian Postal Orders in favour of Reserve Bank of India payable at GPO, Mumbai.
Details such as age, qualification, experience, scheme of selection etc and format of the application, other instructions can be found on the RBI website at http://www.rbi.org.in/Images/pdf.gif and Application Form is available at http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/PDFs/78840.pdf
Applications in the prescribed format and completd in all respect to be sent to General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai-400008 by ordinary post.
Last date for receipt of application is now extended upto 29/08/2007. The last is 31/08/207 for those who are living abroad or certain specified far flung areas.
|This site is managed by Sarkari-Naukri and if you see a Government notification about any Job / vacancy opportunity, kindly inform immediately to list here.|
|Subscribe to Sarkari-naukri|
Most Popular Government Jobs Last 7 Days
- UPSC Advt. No. 06 of 2014 for various job posts
- SBI Probationary Officer Posts April-2014
- Office Assistant posts in RailTel April-2014
- Jobs in ISRO Development and Educational Communication Unit Ahmedabad April-2014
- Contract posts by UNDP April-2014
- UPSC Assistant Commandant in CAPF Examination-2014
- Navy Commissioned Officer Logistics Education and Air Traffic Dec-2014 entry
- NTPC requires Experienced Finance Executives April-2014
- Job posts in NCSCM Chennai April-2014
- IIT Kanpur Job posts April-2014