- Hindi Stenographer (for regular courts) : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000/-
- Hindi Stenographer (for Fast Track courts) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000/-
- Clerks (for regular courts) : 20 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590/-
- Clerks (for Fast Track courts) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590/-
- Clerks-cum-Typist (for Fast Track courts) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590/-
Age : Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2007. Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Qualification : Candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination of UP Board of Intermediate Examination or any other examination recognised by the UP Government as equivlent to it. For the post of Stenographer, the candidate must possess a minimum speed of 30 WPM in typing and 80 WPM in short-hand-writing. For Clerk-cum-Typist, the candidate must possess the minimum speed of 30 WPM in typing.
Reservation as per Govt. rules.
Fee : Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of DD/Pay Orders in the name of District Judge, Gautam Budh Nagar, payable at Noida. Candidate should write his full name and address on the back of the Draft/Pay Order.
For Stenographer and Clerk-cum-Tyist, examination of short-hand writing and typing shall be conducted saperately. The candidate has to make arrangement for typing machine hiself.
Application Forms can be obtained on payment of Rs.20 as fee, on any working day between 10 am and 4 pm from the Office of District Judge, Gautam Budh Nagar, from 03/09/2007 to 22/09/2007.
Candidate can apply for Stenographers/Clerks/Clerk-cum-Typist, or for all the three posts for which only one application and examination fee shall be payable.
Application forms can be submit upto 24/09/2007 either by Registered post or by hand in the Office of District Judge, Gautam Budh Nagar to Chairman, Selection Committee, District Courts, Gautam Budh Nagar.