- Deputy Manager : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.13000-18250/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : passed final exam of ICW/ICA of India with 6 years post qualification experience out of which 3 years should be in a responsible capacity.
- Deputy Commercial Manager : 2 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13000-18250/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : Engineering graduate or Science Graduate with PG Diploma in Material Management or MBA preferably with specialisation in Material Management with 7 years post qualification experience in Materials department out of which 3 years should be in a responsible capacity.
- Deputy Manager (Personnel) : 01 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13000-18250/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : Graduate with diploma in Personnel Administration or Social Work/Science/ Industrial Relations from a recognised institute with 6 years experience in Personnel Administration & Industrial Relations in any estblishment out of which 2 years should be in a responsible capacity in a factory.
- Assistant Manager (Utility) : 1 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10750-16750/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minium IInd Class Proficiency Certificate/Boiler Operation Certificate & having 3 years experience in Operation & Maintenance of Boiler.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 1 post, Pay Scale : Rs.8600-14600/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience in Chemical Factory in repair 7 maintenance of Electrical Plants & machinery.
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8600-14600/-, Age : 40 years, Qualification : Final Exam of ICAI or ICWA or MBA (Finance) with one year post qualification experience.
- Management Trainee : 12 posts (Finance - 4, Personnel & HR-4, Commercial-4) , Consolidated Pay : Rs.12000/-, Age : 28 years, Qualification : Finance - Final Exam of ICAI or ICWA or MBA (Finance) , Personnel & HR - MBA with specialisation in Personnel Management/HR or MSW or master degree in Industrial relation and Personnel Management/ HR Management or equivalent course., Commercial -the candidate should be Engineering Graduate preferably Mechanical or Science Graduate with PG Diploma in Material Management or MBa with preferably specialisation in Material Management.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) : 5 posts (Chemical - 3, Mechanical-2), Consolidated Pay : Rs.12000/-, Age : 28 years, Qualification : Degree in relevant field of Engineering i.e. Chemical/Mechanical.
Selection Process : A written test of objective type consisting of two parts, general aptitude and subject knowledge. The successful candidate shall be called for GD/Interview.
Fee : A DD of Rs.500/- in favour of "Hindustan Insecticides Limited" payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/PWD candidates exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply : Eligible candidate may apply with complete details for the post within 21 days i.e. upto 21/09/2007 to the Deputy General Manager (P&A), alongwith attested copies of certificates and testimonials with recent passport size photograph.