Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (MAHAGENCO)
2nd floor, Prakashgad, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Advertisement No : TECH-NON TECH- 02/2007
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is one of the largest company owned by Govt. of Maharashtra in Power generation. MAHAGENCO is offering employment to the eligible candidates to make a career in power sector. The following posts are being filled in :
- General Manager (F&A) : 02 posts, Qualification : Degree of Recognized University in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics, Desirable: CA /ICWA/MBA(F) /CFA
- Jt. Chief Ind. Relation Officer : 01 post, Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Ind.Relation.
Law Graduates prefered.
- Asstt. Director (Security) : 03 posts, Qualification : Degree with Relevant Experience.
- System Analyst : 11 posts, Qualification : Degree in Computer Engg/ Computer Science& Engg./Technology
- Dy Chief Accounts Officer : 03 posts, Qualification : CA /ICWA/MBA(F) /CFA
- Programmer : 20 posts, Qualification : Degree in Computer Engg/ Computer Science& Engg./Technology.
- Asst. Welfare Officer : 05 posts, Qualification : Degree in Social Science . Law Graduate preferred.
- Jr. Engineer (Gen.) : 406 posts, Qualification : Engineering Graduate
- Asst. Programmer : 20 posts, Qualification : Degree in Computer Engg/ Computer Science& Engg. / Technology
- Divisional Accountant : 12 posts, Qualification : C.A. (Inter) /ICWA(Inter)/ MBA (F)/ CFA
Age Limit : 40 years for posts at no. 01,02,03,04, 05,06 and 35 years for the posts no. 07,08,09,10
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Open category shall furnish Demand Draft of the value of RS. 350/- and candidates from Backward Class categories i.e. SC, ST and the candidates belonging to VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), SBC and OBC who are coming under the concept of “Non-Creamy Layer” shall furnish Demand Draft of RS. 175/- payable to the “Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Mumbai” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his full name, caste, post code No. on the backside of Demand Draft.
How to Apply : Applications duly filled in with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications and caste should be submitted to the Post Box No. 9006 Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400063. Only by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 12/11/2007.