APPOINTMENTS FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
The U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (RIMSR), Saifai, Etawah is the state-of-art established by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh with very high vision to improve the health services in rural areas, on the pattern of AIIMS, New Delhi & Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS, Lucknow. It is a first National level institute which has been established in rural area. Walk-In-Interviews will be conducted from 01st February 2008 to 28th February, 2008. Eligible candidates will have to appear before the Selection Committee with original certificates except application for the post of Medical Supdt. ,the eligible candidates will be called for interview after 28 February 2008. Venue of interview is RIMS&R, Saifai, and Etawah Administrative Block.
- Anatomy : 04 posts (Professor-1, Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-2)
- Physiology : 02 posts (Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-1)
- Biochemistry : 01 post (Associate Professor-1)
- Pharmacology : 02 posts (Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-1)
- Pathology : 04 posts (Professor-1, Associate Professor-3)
- Forensic Medicine : 02 posts (Professor-1, Associate Professor-1)
- Microbiology : 02 posts (Professor-1, Associate Professor-1)
- Community Medicine : 04 posts (Professor-1, Associate Professor-1, MO of Health cum Lecturer-2)
- General Medicine : 03 posts (Associate Professor-3)
- General Surgery : 03 posts (Associate Professor-1)
- Orthopedic : 02 posts (Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-1)
- Obs. & Gynae : 04 posts (Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-1, Antenatal M.O.cum Lecturer/ Asstt. Prof. -1, Maternity & Child Welfare Officer-cum-Lecturer/Asstt. Prof.-1)
- Anesthesiology : 03 posts (Associate Professor-2, Lecturer-1)
- Radio Diagnosis : 03 posts (Associate Professor-1, Lecturer-2)
- Dentistry : 01 post (Professor-1)
- Dermatology : 01 post (Professor-1)
- Hospital : 01 post (Medical Superintendent)
Application Fee : Candidates should submit demand draft of Rs 500/- in favour of Finance Officer, Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Saifai, Etawah at the time of interview.
Further details can be found at http://www.rimsnr.ac.in/rimsnr/ad/ad2.doc.