Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following post :
- Category 209/2008 to 214/2008 : Lecturer Kerala College Education (Bio Technology, Micro Biology, Commerce, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Sociology), Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : 22-35 years. Relaxation in age as per rules, Qualification : Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its quivalent and good academic record.
- Category No. 215/2008 : Instructor Gr. II : 03 posts, Pay Scale : 7990-12930, Age : 18-36 years, Qualification : Diploma in Information Technology awarded by a University, Government or Government recognised body after three years’ course of study.
- Category No. 216/2008 : Sub Inspector of Fisheries : 10 posts, Pay Scale : 6680-10790, Age : 19-35 years, Qualification : Successful completion of the All India Fisheries Training Course (Inland or Marine) OR B.A. /B.Sc Degree in Zoology.
- Category No. 217/2008 : Manager : 07 posts, Pay Scale : 6675-10550, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : B.Sc (Forestry) or B.Tech Forestry from a recognized University.
- Category No. 218/2008 : Junior Technical Officer : 02 posts, Pay Scale : 6000-11430, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : A Degree in Engineering.
- Category No. 219/2008 : Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post, Pay Scale : 1220-2150, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : S.S.L.C (ii) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Category No. 220/2008 : Junior Instructor Book Binding : 01 post, Pay Scale : 5290-8390, Age : 18-38 years
- Category No. 221-222-/2008 : Assistant Gr.II, Pay Scale : 4000-6000, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : Degree of recognized university or its equivalent. (ii) Diploma in Computer in Office management or equivalent.
- Category No. 223-224/2008 : Live Inspector Gr.II/ Supervisor : 16 posts, Pay Scale : 3590-5400, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : A pass in V.H.S.E in Livestock management issued by the Vocational Higher Secondary Directorate of the State.
- Category No. 225/2008 : Chemical Mixing Assistant : 01 post, Pay Scale : 3050-5230, Age : 18-35 years, Qualification : SSLC or equivalent b) Experience for a minimum period of one year in the Chemical Section of a film processing laboratory of repute
- Category No. 226/2008 : Head of Section in Electronics : 02 posts, Pay Scale : 7800-12975, Age : 20 -40 years, Qualification : Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology or any other qualification recognised by the Government
as equivalent thereto.
- Category No. 227/2008 : Agriculture Assistant Gr. II : 111 posts (SC-66,ST-51), Pay Scale : 3590-5400, Age : 18 -40 years, Qualification : Diploma in Agricultural Science awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University or its equivalent. In the absence of Qualified hands under item (i) above. (ii) Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate in Agriculture. In the absence of qualified hand under items (i) and (ii). (iii) (1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent with Agriculture as optional subject. OR (2) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent and a recognized training in Agriculture. OR (3) Post Basic School Leaving Certificate with Agriculture as an optional subjec.
How to Apply : Apply Online at http://psc.kerala.gov.in/online/.
Last Date : 16/07/2008
Please visit http://www.keralapsc.org/notifi.htm to view the details.