Punjab National Bank (PNB)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office: 7,Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Punjab National Bank (PNB), a leading public sector bank invites application from Indian citizens for the 738 posts of Officer cadre and clerical Cadre
- Opening Date for Online Registration : 01/06/2009
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 30/06/2009
- Date of Written Examination for The Post Codes 02,03 & 05 16-08-2009
- Date of Written Examination (Preliminary) for The Post Management Trainee :
- Date of Written Examination for The Post of Clerk: 20/09/2009
Posts & Vacancies:
- Management Trainee : 351 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920), Age: 20-28 yearss as on 01/01/2009.
- Security Officer : 22 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 32 years as on 01/01/2009.
- Dy. Manager Financial Analyst : 08 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 28 years as on 01/01/2009.
- Dy. Manager Law : 05 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 28 years as on 01/01/2009.
- Dy. Manager (Economics) : 02 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 28 years as on 01/01/2009.
- Clerks : 350 posts (Clerical Grade Rs.4410-12310) in various states, Age: 20-25 years as on 01/01/2009
Relaxation in Age : SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, Kashmir migrant -5 years, PH - 10 years and officers from rural bank-5 years
Application Fee: General & OBC - Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXsm candidates) for Officers and Rs.300/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXsm candidates) for the posts of Clerk. The application fee must be paid in cash, separately for each post at any branch ofPunjab National Bank in the prescribed Cash voucher from.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be on the basis of written test and interview. All eligible candidates will be called for a written examination which will be both Objective and Descriptive in nature, selection only for the post of Dy. Manager (Law) will be through Interview only.
How To Apply: For all the posts, apply Online at PNB Website -
- For all posts except Dy. Manager (Law) : Apply Online at PNB wesbite from
01/06/2009 to 30/06/2009
- For the post of Dy manager (Law) : Apply online as mentioned above and take a printout of the application and send it to the Dy. General Manager, Punjab National Bank, HRD Division, Head Office, 7, Bhikhaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066 on or before 08/07/09.
The advertisement, fee voucher form and link to apply online is also available on the website of the bank at http://www.pnbindia.com/english_web/advt_290509.html
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)