Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIT Andhra
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT-AP), an institute of national importance, is a new NIT established by the Government of India. The Institute is presently functioning from a temporary campus at Sri Vasavi Engineering College, Tadepalligudem. A full-fledged permanent campus will come up in the 172 acres of land allotted to the NIT near Tadepaliigudem , West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
NIT Andhra Pradesh is looking for motivated and dynamic personnel for filling up following Faculty and Non-Teaching sarkari naukri vacancy positions
- Faculty Posts
- Professor : 10 posts
- Associate Professor : 19 posts
- Assistant Professor : 38 posts
- Non-Teaching posts
- Assistant Manager : 01 post
- Assistant Librarian : 01 post
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer : 01 post
- Executive Engineer : 01 post
- Medical Officer : 01 post
- Security Officer : 01 post
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist : 15 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant / Assistant Engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant : 05 posts
- Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant : 15 posts
- Senior Technician, Senior Work Assistant : 05 posts
- Superintendent / Accountant : 05 posts
- Junior Assistant : 09 posts
- Senior Assistant : 02 posts
- Stenographer : 01 post
- Security Guard / Attendant / Mali (Higher Scale) : 10 posts
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for Non-Teaching posts) for General & OBC candidates and Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Non-Teaching posts) for SC/ST/PWD candidates should be paid through online by NEFT.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at NIT Warangal website on or before 20/10/2017 only. The hard copy of the submitted application along with proof of application fee and all relevant supporting self-attested documents must reach the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Warangal, Warangal - 506004 (Andhra Pradesh)on or before 10/11/2017.
Details and Online application
Please visit http://www.nitw.ac.in/main/update/News/Notices/Press%20Release/ for details and online application form.