Recruitment of Assistant Professor in Jharkhand Universities by JPSC
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) , Ranchi invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Regular and Backlog sarkari naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in State Universities in the state of Jharkhand (Advt. No. 04-05/2018) :
- Assistant Professor (Regular) : 552 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs. 6000, Age : 50 years
- Ranchi University, Ranchi : 120 posts
- Vinobha Bhave University, Hazaribagh : 10 posts
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka : 72 posts
- PG Department, Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu : 60 posts
- Constituent College Under Nilamber pitamber University, Palamu : 51 posts
- PG Department, Kolhan University, Chaibasa : 60 posts
- Constitutent College under Kolhan University, Chaibasa : 179 posts
- Assistant Professor (Backlog) : 566 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs. 6000, Age : 50 years
- Ranchi University, Ranchi : 148 posts
- Vinobha Bhave University, Hazaribagh : 145 posts
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka : 116 posts
- Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu : 50 posts
- PG Department, Koljan University, Chaibasa : 107 posts
₹600/- (₹150/- for SC/ST of Jharkhand only) to be paid by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply?
Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) on or before 31/08/2018 only.
Details and online submission of application
For further information and application format, please visit at http://jpsc.gov.in Published for https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com