Recruitment for Teacher vacancy in AEES Schools
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai is an Autonomous Body, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, which provides education for wards of the DAE employees up to junior college level. Atomic Energy Central Schools and Junior Colleges are spread all across the country and are affiliated to CBSE and other boards. Applications are invited for following 50 sarkari naukri vacancy posts of Teachers in various level (TGT/ Primary) in 31 AEES schools in various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. AEES/02/2018) :
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 14 posts (Hindi/Sanskrit-05, Mathematics/Physics-04, Chemistry/Biology-01, Physical & Health Education (Female) - 04)), Pay Scale : Level-7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 40 years
- Art Education Teacher : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Level-7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 40 years
- Librarian : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Level-8 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 40 years
- Primary Teacher : 20 posts, Pay Scale : Level-6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 30 years
- Primary Teacher (Music) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Level-6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 30 years
- Preparatory Teacher : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Level-6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Age : 30 years
₹750/- to be paid online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex.SM candidates.
How to Apply?
Apply online at AEES website on or before 10/08/2018 only and hard copy of the system generated application should be send on or before 20/08/2018 by Speed Post only.
Details and Application Format
This advertisement and online application form is available at http://aees.gov.in and at https://aees.mahaonline.gov.in @https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com