Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi will hold the Combined Medical Services Recruitment Examination 2019 for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Medical Officers in various Government Departments on 21st July, 2019. The recruitment examination will be held at various centres across the country in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Dept. of Health).
Vacancy Details of Medical Services Examination
- Medical Officer : 965 vacancies in various Government departments, Age Limit : Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules,
- Qualification : A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
- Open Vacancy :
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 250
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) : 07
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD) : 362
Online Application Fee
Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.
Withdrawal of Application
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13/05/2019 to 20/05/2019. UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
How to Apply for Medical Service Examination 2019?
Candidates must apply online at UPSC website at https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 10/04/2019 to 06/05/2019.
Detailed Information and Application Submission
Details are available at https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notif-CMSE-2019-Engl_0.pdf and Complete details, other information and syllabus is available at the UPSC website at Guidelines to the candidates at https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php