(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)
SPMCIL invites applications for filling up the following posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Mint): 2 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14300-18300/-, Age : 50 years, Qualification : Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Metallurgical or Electronic Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent., Experience : 10 years experience in Production, Inspection, Quality control, Materials Management and Maintenance in any of the industry of organisation or insitution dealing with manufacturing, fabrication or metals.
- Assistant Manager (Mint) : 1 post, Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : 35 years, Qualification : Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Electronic Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent., Experience : 3 years experience in Production, & Quality control in metallurgical industry in Govt. or commercial organisation of repute.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Account) : 18 posts (SC-2,ST-1,OBC-4,UR-10, OH-1), Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : 35 years, Qualification : Fully qualified CA/ ICWAI Or (b) Executives of PSU/ Bank/ State Govt. with at least M.Com. Or (c) Govt. of India official must be graudate and have qualified SAS exam of C&AG or JAO Exam conducted by CGA., Experience : Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in preparation, finalisation of accounts, preparation of periodic accounting statements, MIS, taxation, treasury management, costing, internal audit, pricing etc.
- Assistant Manager (Personnel & Welfare) : 9 posts (SC-2,ST-1,OBC-29,UR-4), Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : 35 years, Qualification : A first or high second class graduate (minimum 55% marks) with PG Degree or Diploma in Social Work/Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management from a recognised University/ Institution or equivalent , Experience : 3 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply: The applicaiton should be submitted in the prescribed format. The outer cover of the envelope should be superscribed with " Application for the post of ____". Application should accompany a DD of Rs.200/- in favour of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. payable at New Delhi alongwith attested copies of certificates and testimonials and should be sent to Dy. Manager (HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 through registered/spped post only so as to reach within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement (published on 30/06/07) i.e upto 20/07/07.
Application format is available at http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/securitypress.pdf and for maore information please visit http://www.spmcil.com/
website : www.ccet.org
- Professor : 03 posts (CSE-01, EECE-01, Civil-01), Qualification : Doctorate degree with first class Bachelor's or Master's degree in appropriate branch / field of engineering / technology from a recognised university or equivalent (ii) 10 years experience in teaching / industry/ research out of which 5 years must be at the level of Assistant Professor. Candidates from Industry/ Profession with recognised professional work of high standard recognised at National/ International level equivalent to Doctorate would also be eligible.
- Asst. Professor : 02 posts (CSE-01, Civil-01), Qualification : First Class Master's Degree in appropriate Branch / field of engineering/ technology from a recognised university or equivalent (ii) 5 years experience in the teaching / industry/ research at the appropriate level., Desirable : Ph.D. Degree in Enginnering / Technology from a recognised university or equivalent in the appropriate filed/ branch.
- Lecturers : 04 posts (CSE-03, Mechanical-01), Qualification : First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology in appropriate branch from a recognised university or equivalent.
Age : Not exceeding 50 years, 45 years and 35 years for for Professor, Asst. Professor and Lecturer respectively as on 01/01/2007.
Pay : Fixed and consolidated @Rs.29400/-, Rs.21500/- snd Rs.14400/- for above said posts respectively.
Reservation and age relaxation as per Government rules.
Ministry of Railways,
Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Recruitment of Constables
Applications are invited from eligible male / female candidates for filling up the posts of Constables in Scale Rs.3050-4590 in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) Western Railway (WR), Mumbai - 20. The details are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Rs. 3050-4590
- Eligibility : Matriculation or equivalent from recognised board.
- Age : Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st July 2007. Relaxation in upper age to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman as per GoI rules such as for SC/ST - 5 years, for OBC-3 years and for Ex-Serviceman - 3 years.
- Physical Measurements (Male):
- Height : UR/OBC:165 cms, SC/ST : 160 cms, Grhwalis, Gorkhas, Kuamaonese, Dogras, Marathas, etc. : 163 cms
- Weight : UR/OBC: 50 kg. SC/ST : 48 kg cms, Grhwalis, Gorkhas, Kuamaonese, Dogras, Marathas, etc. : 49 kg.
- Chest : UR/OBC: 80, SC/ST : 76.20, Grhwalis, Gorkhas, Kuamaonese, Dogras, Marathas, etc. : 80.00
- Physical Measurements (Female):
- Height : UR/OBC:157 cms, SC/ST : 152 cms, Grhwalis, Gorkhas, Kuamaonese, Dogras, Marathas, etc. : 155 cms
- Weight : UR/OBC: 46 kg. SC/ST : 43 kg cms, Grhwalis, Gorkhas, Kuamaonese, Dogras, Marathas, etc. : 44 kg.
- Selection Process : there will be a Physical Efficiency Test and if candidate qualify then Written test in two parts (i) Dictation and (ii) General Knowledge and Medical Examination after all tests.
- Western Railway
- RPF (Male) : 514 posts [SC-77, ST-39, OBC-139, UR-259]
- RPF (Female) : 30 posts [SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08, UR-16]
- RPF (Ex-Servicemen) : 57 posts [SC-09,ST-04, OBC-15, UR-29]
- RPSF (Male) : 64 posts [ SC-10,ST-04,OBC-17,UR-33]
- RPF (Ex-Serviceman) : 08 posts [SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-04]
- Fee : Rs. 40/- payable by crossed Postal Order favouring "The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Western Railway, Mumbai-20" payable to Mumbai. SC/ST and Ex-Serviman are exempted from the fee.
- How to apply : The applications together with enclosures may be sent to the Sr. Divisional Security Commissioner, Western Railway, Mumbai - 20 by ordinary post only with all the relevant documents/ testimonials.
- Last Date : 24/07/2007
For more information kindly see Employment News Weekly dated 30/06/2007 OR download Application Form from http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/rpfForm.pdf. Kindly change address accordingly.
- Post : Driver
- No. of Vacancy : 43 posts (UR-14, SC-24, ST-05)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 3050-4590/-
- Age : 21 to 35 years as on 01/07/2006. Age relaxation as per UP Govt.
- Qualification : 8th standard pass and Driving Licence for at least 3 years.
- Candidates should know the Trafiic rules of Delhi and Kolkata besides UP.
- Candiate can be posted in Delhi, Kolkata and Lucknow.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach to the State Property Officer, State Property Department, UP Government, Lucknow by registered post on or before 16/07/2007.