Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Limited (BBUNL)
26 Raja Santosh Road,
Kolkata-700027 West Bengal, India
A Government of India Enterprise, Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Limited (BBUNL) is a Holding Company comprising of five Eastern India based engineering companies under its umbrella as its wholly owned subsidiary units. BBUNL was established in 1986 as a Public Sector Holding Company under the administrative control of the Dept. of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India.
BBUNL requires following executives for the group companies:
- GM (Technical) for BBJ : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.18500-23900/-, Age : 50 years, Experience : 20 years
- DGM (Marketing) for BBJ : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.17500-22300/-, Age : 48 years, Experience: 17 years
- DGM (Commercial & Contract) for BBJ, Pay Scale : Rs.17500-22300/-, Age : 48 years, Experience : 17 years
- General Manager (Purchase) for BWT : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.8250-10050/-, Age : 50 years, Experience : 20 years
- General Manager (Works/Production) for BWT & BWEL : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8250-10050/-, Age : 50 years, Experience : 20 years
- Manager (F&A) for BBUNL : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.14500-18700/-, Age : 42 years, Experience : 10 years
- Sr. Manager (Project) for BBUNL : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.16000-20800/-, Age : 45 years, Experience : 14 years
- Manager / Dy. Manager (Project) for BBUNL : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14500-18700/-&13000-18250, Age : 42/38 years, Experience : 10/7 years
- Sl. NO. 1,2 and 3 : Degree in Civil Engineering with computer background. must have adequate experience in handling high value Civil Engineerig project preferably in Bridge Structure in a reputed organisation.
- Sl. No. 4 : Graduate in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with Materials Management background and adequate experience in purchase/commercial negotiations preferably in wagon manufacturing/process industry with grasp on Supply Chain Management.
- Sl. No. 5 : Degree in Engineering with adequate experience as engineering unit head. Experience in Foundry desirable.
- Sl. No. 6 : CA/ICWA
- Sl. NO. 7 & 8 : Graduate in any discipline (Civil/Mech/Elec./Electronics) with experience in execution of power plant/large infrastructure industrial project/turn-ley project.
Applications should be sent to the Manger (P&IR) of the company at the address given above within 15 days of date of publication of this advertisement. The post applied for should be clearly mentioned at the top of the envelope.