(A Government of India Enterprise)
Kaiga Project - 3&4
Advertisement No. 3&4/HRM-13/2007
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy involved in design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Nuclear Power Reactors invites application for the post of Stipendiary Trainees Programme and experienced Personnel for Appointment as "Tradesman-C in Kaiga Project -3&4, PO : Kaiga (via) Karwar, Uttar Kannada District, Karnataka State, Pin-581400 as per details given here:
Category - 1 STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/ B)
- Total No. of Posts : 27 (SC-4, ST-4 ,OBC-8 , UR-15 )
- Qualification : : HSC (10+2) with Science subjects with not less than 50% in Science and Mathematics subjects individually. Should have had English as one of the subject at least at SSC level examination.
- Age : Should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01/11/2007. Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Duration of training : 24 months)
- Stipend during training: Rs.4000/- p.m. for First year and Rs.5000/- for second year(consolidated)
Category 2. TRADESMEN-C
- Total No. of Posts : 29 (SC-4, ST-1, OBC-8 , UR-16)
- Disciplines : Fitter-21, Electronics-2, Welder-3, Machinist-2, Tracer-1
- Age : Should be between 21 to 28 years as on 01/11/2007. Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates..
- Qualification : SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects put together +2 years ITI certificate + 4 years exeprience.
- Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000
Application Form : The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on thick A4 (30/21 cms) size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________ '.
How to Apply : Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent to Dy.Manager(HRM), Kaiga 1 to 4, PO : Kaiga, Uttar Kannada District, Karnataka-581400 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (the advt. published on 28/07/2007 so the last date is around 13/08/07) .
Complete advertisement alongwith Application form is available at http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/npcil.pdf