(Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India)
- Qualification : First class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Specialization in Soil Science / Agricultural Chemistry or First class post graduate degree in Chemistry from a recognized University. (2.) 3 years research experience in soil science for post graduates in Agriculture and 4 years experience for post graduates in Chemistry in the concerned field as evidenced by published research papers.
- Desirable : Doctorate Degree in Soil Science/Agricultural Chemistry /Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Emoluments : Rs.12000/- (consolidated pay) + 5% HRA p.m at the rates applicable to the place of posting.
- Place of posting : Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki.
- Age : Not more than 35 years as on 30/6/2007.
Eligible candidates may apply with Bio-data and attested copies of certificates to the Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, NH By pass, Cochin-682025 within 30 days from the date of advertisement (published on 01/08/07)