Hindustan Latex Limited (HLL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Registered & Corporate Office,
Poojappura, Trivandrum – 695012
WALK - IN INTERVIEW on 13th & 14th August 2007 from 10.00 A.M – 5.00 P.M
At B-12, Sector – 59, Noida.
For its ambitious growth plans, HLL is on the look out for young, dynamic, result oriented, performance driven professionals having good track record. HLL offers a challenging work environment with ample opportunity for advancement, for personal and professional growth.
- Manufacturing Chemist , Qualification : A Graduate degree in Science from a recognized university or institute having one of the following as principal subject: Microbiology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Medicine OR A Graduate degree in Medicine or Pharmacy from a recognized university or institute. (2) He / she should be approved manufacturing chemist from any of the state drugs control authorities in the manufacture of in vitro diagnostic reagents / kits.
- Quality Control Chemist , Qualification : 1. A Graduate degree in Science from a recognized university or institute having one of the following as principal subject: Microbiology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biotechnology (2.) He / she should be approved quality control chemist from any of the state drugs control authorities in the manufacture of in vitro diagnostic reagents / kits. OR A Graduate degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or institute.
- Assistant Managers / Senior Managers / Senior Assistant Manager, Qualification : Any Engineering Graduate / B.Pharma with experience of 3 – 4 years in the area of Procurement / Purchase / Reconciliation of Accounts. He / she should have skills in evaluation of tenders, negotiation with vendors, vendor development, preparations of quotations via estimation and costing. Exposure to computerized working environment is essential.
- Bio-Medical Engineer, Qualification : Graduate in Bio – medical engineering / equivalent with 2 – 3 years experience in preparation of Generic specification of Bio-medical equipments or experience in commissioning and servicing. Exceptionally good fresh Bio-medical engineer graduates will also be considered for Bio-medical engineer trainee post.
- Management Trainee, Qualification : Any graduation with MBA (Freshers or with less than one year experience) with atleast 65% marks in MBA through full time course.
Following positions are at Noida, Rishikesh, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Bhopal and Jodhpur
- Architect, Qualification : Degree holders with design background preferred with 3 – 30 years experience. Architect preferably associated with Hospital / Medical College projects.
- Engineers - Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, Contract Specialist, Qualification : Degree holders with design background preferred with 3 – 30 years experience. Experience in CPWD / MES / Public Sector / Consultancy Organisation.
Appointment will be either on regular / fixed term contract basis.
Please bring your CV, one passport size photograph & original certificates to prove age, qualification and experience with one attested copy each.