UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2007 (B) - OFFICERS RECRUITMENT
Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites ON-LINE Applications for recruitment to the following posts .
- Opening Date for making ON-LINE Applications : 03/11/2007
- Closing Date for making ON-LINE Applications : 24/11/2007
- Last date for Receipt of System Generated Printed On Line Applications : 01/12/2007
- Last date for receipt of Applications from Far-flung areas : 08/12/2007
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : 03/02/2007
- Manager (Technical) : 70 posts
- Senior Manager (Corp. Credit & SME) : 44 posts
- Manager (Marketing - Corp. Credit & SME) : 35 posts
- Manager (Forex) : 16 posts
- Senior Manager (Treasry) : 03 post
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) : 60 posts
- Senior Manager (Networking) : 01 posts
- Senior Manager (Data Centre) : 03 posts
- Senior Manager (IT Security) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Hardware) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Software) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Networking) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Data Centre) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Database Administration) : 01 post
- Assistant General (Information Technology) : 01 post
- Senior Manager (software) : 20 posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) : 25 posts
- Manager (Law) : 25 posts
- Dy. General Manager (Economist) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (Economist) : 01 post
- Senior Manager (Economist) : 03 posts
- Asst. Manager (Marketing - Cash Management Services) : 05 posts
- Asst. Manager (Rural Development) : 350 posts
- Asst. Manager (Risk Management) : 05 posts
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) : 04 posts
- Chief Manager (Central Accounts & Taxation) : 01 post
- Senior Manager (Risk Management Audit) : 14 posts
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit) : 24 posts
- Chief Manager (Information System Audit) : 01 post
- Senior Manager (Loan Review Mechanism / Credit Audit) : 02 posts
- Asst. General Manager (HRM) : 01 post
- Chief Manager (HRM) : 01 post
- Probationary Officers : 500 posts
A candidate may submit NOT MORE THAN TWO Multiple On-Line Applications, – only one application from a Scale - I Post and only One application from any other Scale Post.
FEE : Applicants are required to submit separate application fees, as stated below, along with separate Application Forms and documents, for each post applied
- Rs.75.00 for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Rs.300.00 for All Other candidates including OBC & Ex-Servicemen.
- The fees for each post should be sent by a separate Demand Draft / Pay Order only, PAYABLE AT MUMBAI, and drawn favouring "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT". On the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order (1) Candidate’s Name, (2) Post Name & Post Code, (3) Date of Birth and (4) Candidate's Address should be written.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply ONLINE only. A Candidate may submit NOT MORE THAN TWO MULTIPLE ON-LINE APPLICATIONS - Only ONE Application from a Scale - I Post and only ONE Application from Any Other Scale Post. On Line Applications can be made between 03/11/2007 and 24/11/2007 (both days inclusive).
To apply, click post of Probationary Officer OR for All Other posts. Fill in the required details therein. Finally click on the "SUBMIT" Button at the end of the On-Line Application Form. If the application is accepted, a System Generated Registration Number for the Application will be generated, which should also be noted on the reverse of the DD / PO. After applying On-Line, take a print of the System Generated Printed On-Line Application Form. Firmly paste at the right hand top corner at the space provided in the System Generated Printed Application Form ONE recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the photograph, with date.
The System Generated Printed On-Line Application Form, for each post applied, complete in all respects, including photograph, and with the specified documents, and Application Fee should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope with "APPLICATION FOR POST OF ____________________(POST CODE - ___) IN UNION BANK OF INDIA ", written on the face of the envelope, to reach :
- For Probationary Officers Only :
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2007(B),
Post Office Box No.7480,
Jogeshwari (East) Post Office,
MUMBAI - 400060.
- For All Other Posts :
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2007(B),
Post Office Box No.7731,
Borivali (West) Post Office,
MUMBAI - 400092.
All other details like educational qualification, age relaxation, reservation, selection process, posting place and is available at this place on the website.The Last Date for receipt (at the specified Post Boxes) of System Generated Printed Application Form with all specified documents is 01/12/2007.