Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents
Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Residents in the following ESI Hospital in different Specialities on 3 years basis subject to renewal/ extension every year.
- Obst. & Gynae: (Basaidarapur: 03 Posts (UR-01, OBC-02),Okhla: 01 Post UR, Jhilmil: 03 Posts UR, Noida: 02 Posts UR)
- Radiology : (Basaidarapur: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01), Jhilmil: 02 Posts UR)
- Surgery : (Basaidarapur: 04 Posts (UR-01,OBC-01,SC-01,ST-01) , Okhla: 01 OBC , Rohini: 03 Posts (UR-01,OBC-01,ST-01) , Noida: 03 Posts (UR-01/ OBC-01,ST-01)
- Orthopaedics : Basaidarapur: 03 Posts UR, Okhla: 01 UR, Rohini: 03 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01, ST-01) Jhilmil: 01 Post SC
- Paediatrics : Basaidarapur: 03 Posts (OBC-02, ST-01) , Rohini: 02 Posts (OBC-01,ST-01) Jhilmil: 01 Post UR , Noida: 01 Post OBC
- Medicine : Basaidarapur: 07 Posts (UR-01, OBC-04, SC-01,ST-01) , Rohini: 02 Posts (OBC-01,SC-01) , Jhilmil: 01 Post OBC
- Anaesthesia : Basaidarapur: 07 Posts (UR-02,OBC-02,SC-01,ST-01) , Rohini: 03 Posts (UR-02, SC-01) , Jhilmil: 01 Post OBC
- Cardiology : Basaidarapur: 03 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01,SC-01)
- Blood Bank : Basaidarapur: 01 Post ST
- ENT : Basaidarapur: 01 Post SC , Jhilmil: 01 Post SC
- Eye : Basaidarapur: Post UR , Jhilmil: 01 Post OBC
Qualification : PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in particular speciality, those without PG qualification having at least two year' experience after M.B.B.S. out of which one years Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in the concerned speciality can be considered.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on 31/12/07 (Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC as per rule)
Emoluments : Rs. 10940/- in the first years, Rs. 11925/- in the second years, Rs. 11650/- in the third years plus other allowance as admissible under the rules. In case of PG Diploma holder, the amount shall be reduced by Rs. 325/- per month and the same will be reduced by Rs. 650/- per month in case of candidates without Diploma/ PG Degree.
Application containing complete Bio-Data viz. Name in block letters, Father's / Husband's Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, Telephone No. , Permanent Address, Whether SC/ST/OBC, Educational Qualifications, Experience (if any), preference of hospital, duly affixed recent passport size photograph, attested photocopies of testimonials along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 25/- in case of SC/ST) in favour of "ESI Fund Account No. 1" should reach to the office of Director (Medical), Delhi ESI Scheme, Hospital Complex, Basaidarapur, Ring Road New Delhi 110015 by 30/11/07.