Browsing "Older Posts"
By SarkariNaukri Blog → 01 December, 2007
By SarkariNaukri Blog →Office of the Executive Officer
Purulia Zila Parishad
Application Notice for Block Informatics Officer & Data Entry Operator
Applications are invited for the following posts :
- Block Informatics Officer : 20 posts, Pay Scale : 4500-9700/-, Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in any stream with 'A' level DOEACC Course. Candidates with 'B' level and 'C' level with 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication shall also be considered, Age : 18-37 years as on 01/01/07.
- Data Entry Operator : 20 posts, Pay Scale : 3350-6325/-, Qualification : Madhyamik or equivalent (10+2) from a recognised university or board and having a minimum typing speed of 30 WPM in English and 20 WPM in Bengali. (b) At least 3 months training in using computer fro many recognised institute (c) having a minimum speed of Data Entry of 6000 Key depression per hour., Age : 18-37 years as on 01/01/07.
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed format to The Ececutive Officer, Purulia Zila Parishad, The D.P.&R.D.O., Purulia on or before 15/12/2007.
Please visit http://purulia.nic.in/notice/notice_main.html for more information and application format.
By SarkariNaukri Blog →
By SarkariNaukri Blog →INDIAN COAST GUARD
Opportunity for Diploma Holder, 10+2, passed with Science Stream (Maths and Physics) and Matriculates as Enrolled Personnel - 02/2008 Batch
Applications are invited from male Indian Nationals possesing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantriks, Naviks (General Duty) and Naviks (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, and Armed Force of the Union.
- Yantriks - 25 posts (SC-04,ST-02,OBC-06,Gen-13)
- Qualification: Matriculation with three years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical / Electronics Engg. recognised by AICTE .
- Age : Born between 01 Jul 86 and 01 Jul 90.
- Naviks (GD) - 150 posts (SC-22,ST-11,OBC-40,Gen-77)
- Qualification: 10+2 with Science Stream (Maths and Physics) from an education board recognised by Central/State Government.
- Age : Born between 01 Oct 86 and 01 Oct 90.
- Naviks (DB) - 25 posts (SC-04,ST-02,OBC-06,Gen-13)
- Qualification: Matriculate.
- Age : Born between 01 Oct 86 and 01 Oct 90.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years of OBC candidates.
Last date of receipt of Applications is 11th Feb 2008. (For far-flung areas, the last date is 16/02/2007)
For more details as regards to eligibility, medical standards, pay and perks, selection procedure and application form, please visit Coast Guard website : www.indiancoastguard.nic.in. Application Forms may be downloaded from Coast Guard Website.
- Yantriks - 25 posts (SC-04,ST-02,OBC-06,Gen-13)
By SarkariNaukri Blog →India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)(A Government of India Organisation)
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts under IDA pay scales :
- Sr. Assistant (Civil) : 02 posts (UR-1,OBC-1), Pay Scale : Rs.6200-10110), Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institution., Desirable : Knowledge of foreign languages other than English., Experience : Essential for Diploma holders only, One year experience of construction and maintenance of permanent structures in Civil Engineering in Government/Public Sector/reputed Private Sector Organisation.
- Sr. Assistant (Electrical) : 02 posts (UR-1,SC-1), Pay Scale : Rs.6200-10110), Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University/Institution., Desirable : Knowledge of foreign languages other than English., Experience : Essential for Diploma holders only, One year experience of construction and maintenance of permanent structures in Electrical Engineering in Government/Public Sector/reputed Private Sector Organisation.
- Junior Stenographer (English) : 02 posts (ST-1,PH-1), Pay Scale : Rs.5700-9150), Qualification : Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university (2) Shorthand/typing speed of 80/40 WPM., Experience : experience as Steno-typist in reputed organisation.
- Assistant (Accountat) : 07 posts (UR-4,OBC-3), Pay Scale : Rs.5700-9150/-, Qualification : B.Com. with 55% marks from a recognised university., Desirable : Working knowledge of computer application., Experience : 2 years experience in Finance/ Accounts in Govt./PSUs/ Reputed Private Sector Organiation.
Application completed in all respect must reach ITPO within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. upto 30/12/07 alongwith self attested recent photograph, photocopies of certificates/ testimonials duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, failling which the application will be rejected.
Please visit http://www.indiatradefair.com/recruitment.htm to see detailed advertisement.
By SarkariNaukri Blog →NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (NIVH)
Composite Regional Centre for PWDs
(Under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India)
116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248001
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts to. Applications should reach the Director of the Centre at the above address within 15 days of publication of the advertisement giving full particulars including Name, Father's name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience, Telephone No., Whether SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman and any other relevant information.
- Principal (UR), Pay Scale : Rs.10000-15200, Age Limit : 35-50 years, Qualification : Master's Degree from a recognised university with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. in Special Education of the Visually impaired Or B.Ed. in General Education with Diploma in Visual Impaired, Exprerience : 5 years as Lecturer in the grade Rs.8000-13500, 8 years as Vice principal in the grade Rs.7500-10500, 10 years as TGT in the grade Rs.5500-9000 OR Regardless of pay scales other conditions being same candidates having experience of teaching at TGT level and of serving as Vice Principal or Principal in a Private / NGO run schools will be eligible.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) : 01 post (OBC), Age : 35 years., Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000/-, Qualification : Second Class Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and in aggregate including Sanskrit as an elective subject at Degree level and (ii) 4 years integrated course in special education for Visually impairment from a recognised university or equivalent with 50% marks in the concern subject OR Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired (Secondary Level) or B.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment) (ii) Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Grade-II.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi) : 01 post (UR), Age : 35 years., Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000/-, Qualification : Second Class Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and in aggregate including Hindi as an elective subject at Degree level and (ii) 4 years integrated course in special education for Visually impairment from a recognised university or equivalent with 50% marks in the concern subject OR Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired (Secondary Level) or B.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment) (ii) Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Grade-II.
- Teacher (Home Management) : 01 post (OBC), Age : 35 years., Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000/-, Qualification : Second B.Sc. Home Sciences or Graduate Degree with Home Science as one of the subjects or Graduate Degree in Mobility Science from any recognised university.
- Hostel Warden : 01 post (OBC), Age : 45 years., Py Scale : Rs.4500-7000/-, Qualification : Graduate Degree from a recognised University (ii) 3 years experience as Hostel Warden or Unit Management in Army.
- Assistant Placement Officer : 01 post (OBC), Age : 35 years., Py Scale : Rs.4000-6000/-, Qualification : Graduate from a recognised university or equivalent (b) Two years experience in placement of visually handicapped.
Applications must invariably be accompanied with attested copies of certificates, degrees, mark-sheets and testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
By SarkariNaukri Blog →RITES LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Ltd. is an ISO – 9001 certified International multi-disciplinary Consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Highways, Railways, port & Harbours, Airports and Metros.
Applications are invited for the following posts in IDA scale of Rs.8600-14600 as indicated below :
- Assistant Managr (Civil) : 01 post, Qualification : 1st class Graduation in Civil Engg. and M.Tech. in Rock Engg. and underground structures. , Experience : 5 years in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Managr (Civil) : 01 post, Qualification : 1st class Graduation in Civil Engg. and M.Tech. in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering , Experience : 5 years in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Managr (GT) : 01 post, Qualification : 1st class M.Sc. in Geophysics (M.Tech. in Geophysics will be preferred) , Experience : 5 years experience in Seismic and Electrical Resistivity Survey.
- Assistant Managr (GT) : 03 posts, Qualification : 1st class M.Sc. (Geology) (M.Tech. in Geology will be preferred), Experience : 5 years in Engineering and/or Structual Geology.
Age : 32 years as on 01/01/2008.
Remuneration : Remuneration would depend upon years of experience. Candidates with 0 years experience would be entitled to Rs.13000/- plus CPF, Medical & Accidental Insurance for self. Candidates with working experience will be preferred.
Candidate fulfilling the criteria may send their applications to Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhavan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29 (Near IFFCO Chowk) , Gurgaon – 122 001 (Haryana) to reach within one month i.e. upto 31/12/2007.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria laid down should send their CV giving details in the following format. (1) Vacancy Code No./Discipline (2) Name of the candidates (3) Father/Husband’s name (4) Date of Birth (5) Present Address, Contact Telephone Nos., Fax No., E-mail address (6) Permanent (7) Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PH) with certificates (8) Educational/ Professional Qualifications (9) No. of years of post-degree and relevant experience (10) Service details with daes . A passport size recent photograph should be pasted on the right hand corner of the application. All pages of the CV shall be duly signed by the candidate and final page shall carry a certification by the candidate authenticating the information presented in the CV.
For more information kindly visit http://www.rites.com/