Parliament of India
(Joint Recruitment Cell)
Advertisement No 21 (N)
Neatly typewritten applications, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format iven herein, are invited from the Indian citizens for the following posts :
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter : 07 posts (5 UR; 1 OBC; 1 SC) [English/Hindi-3; Regional Languages-4 (1 Punjabi, 1 Gujarati, 1 Telugu and 1 Tamil)] in Rajya Sabha Secretariat., Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500/-, Age : 27 years
- Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (English/ Hindi) 13 posts , 08 posts (4 UR; 3 OBC; 1 ST) (6 English; 2 Hindi) in Lok Sabha Secretariat and Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English/Hindi) : 05 (3 UR; 2 OBC) (2 English; 3 Hindi) in Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500 /-, Age : 27 years
- Translator : 33 posts (21 UR; 06 OBC; 05 SC; 01 ST) in Rajya Sabha Secretariat., Pay Scale : Rs. 7450-11500/-, Age : 30 years
- Hindi Assistant : 20 posts (12 UR; 5 OBC; 1 SC; 2 ST) in Lok Sabha Secretariat, Pay Scale : Rs. 6500-10500/-, Age : 29 years
- Stenographer (English) : 11 posts (3 UR; 4 OBC; 3 SC; 1 ST) in Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000/-, Age : 27 years
- Junior Proof Reader : 05 posts (4 UR; 1 SC) in Rajya Sabha Secretariat. , Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000/-, Age : 32 years.
Selection Process : Oration Test/ Written Test/ Trade Test and Personality Test (Personal Interview)
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply in typewritten form for the above posts strictly in the prescribed format. Applicants should affix two identical recently taken passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or a First Class Magistrate, one on the application form and another on the attendance sheet. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:
The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi -110001
The last date for receipt of applications is 31st December, 2007.
Complete information alongwith application format is available at http://188.8.131.52/newls/secretariat/Advt%2021%20[N].pdf
Previous years pepers of written test for the above said posts are available at http://184.108.40.206/newls/secretariat/JRC.htm (useful for other exams also)