UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2008 - CLERICAL RECRUITMENT
Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites applications for recruitment to the posts in CLERICAL CADRE .
- Last date for receipt of Applications : 15/04/2008
- Last date for receipt of Applications fromFar-flung areas : 19/04/2008
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : 08/06/2008
- CLERK-CUM-CASHIER : 1000 posts, Age (As on 29/02/2008) : 18 - 28 years, Pay Scale : Rs.4410 – Rs.13210/-, Qualificaiton : A Pass Class Degree from a UCG recognised reputed University or (b) A First Class Pass (60% marks in the aggregate) in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+3 pattern or Intermediate Examination or Pre-University (PUC) Examination from a recognised Educational Board (b) Computer Awareness and Office Automation Course (Computer Basics, DOS, Office, Internet & E-Mail) from a Computer Training Institute of a duration of minimum 60 hours. The requirement of having completed the Computer Awareness & Automation Course will be waived in case of those Graduates having Computer Awareness & Knowledge as part of the curriculum at the Degree level
Fee : Applicants are required to submit separate application fees, as stated below, along with separate Application Forms and documents, for each post applied
- Rs.75.00 for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Rs.300.00 for All Other candidates including OBC & Ex-Servicemen.
- The fees for each post should be sent by a separate Demand Draft / Pay Order only, Payable at Mumbai, and drawn favouring "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT". Write Name, Address, Date of Birth and Address written on the reverse of the DD / PO.
How to Apply: Download the Application Form from the website on a A4 size (210 x 297 mm) paper. A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date should be pasted at right hand top corner at the space provided in the Application Form. The Application Form, complete in all respects and with the specified documents, should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscripted "APPLICATION FOR CLERICAL POST IN UNION BANK OF INDIA ", to the following address: :
UNION BANK CLERICAL RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2008,Post Office Box No.7647, Malad (West) Post Office, MUMBAI - 400064.
Last date for receipt of the application is 15/04/2008.
All other details like educational qualification, age relaxation, reservation, selection process, posting place and Application Form is available at http://unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/CLERICAL%20RECRUITMENT%202008%20.pdf .