Employment Notice No.: 01/2009
Last date : 25/05/2009 (for candidates from far flung areas : 10/06/2009)
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India for recruitment to the vacancy at RRB Ajmer. The application addressed to The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, 2010, Nehru Marg, Ambedkar Marg, Ambedkar Circle, Ajmer - 305028 (Rajasthan) may be sent by Ordinary Post. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed - ‘Category No.’, ‘Name of the post’, & ‘Community’. A candidate should submit only one application for one category & post.
- Jr. Engineer-II : 95 posts (Electrical-28, P. Way-12, Works-32, Mechanical-27), Pay Scale : Rs. 5000-8000, Age : 18-33 years
- ASM : 23 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000, Age : 18-33 years
- Assistant Loco Pilot : 654 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590, Age : 18-30 years
- Signal Maintener II : 28 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000, Age : 18-30 years
- Technician-III : 20 posts (Signal-25, Elect-38, Diesel/Elect-14), Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590-9000, Age : 18-33 years
Fee : The examination fee for unreserved and OBC candidate is Rs. 40/- for posts carrying scales upto Rs. 3050-4590 and Rs. 60/- for posts carrying higher pay scales. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-servicemen are fully exempted from payment of examination fees. Bank DD should be Drawn on : "The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer" payable at "Ajmer".
Complete advertisement along with application form is being made available at http://www.rrbajmer.org/rrb_employment.htmlPublished by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)