Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Published by http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2013
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 19/05/2013 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
How to Apply : Candidate should apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php on or before 20/03/2013 for Part-I and up to 22/03/2013 for Part-II (For flung areas, last date is 27/03/2013 for Part-I and up to 29/03/2013 for Part-II)