By Manisha →
Browsing "Older Posts"
By Manisha →
OBC creamy layer limit increased from ₹6 lakh to ₹8 lakh
Earlier, at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com, we have informed our visitors that OBC category reservation creamy layer ceiling will be increased. Today Government come up the announcement that the OBC creamy layer ceiling has been increased from ₹ 6 Lakh in present to ₹ 8 Lakh per annum.
In fact, the proposal, drafted by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, GoI, had been pending before the Cabinet for more than a year. This proposal is now cleared by the Finance Sub committee on 21st August 2017.
Therefore, those earning beyond ₹ 8 lakh per annum would now fall in the creamy layer classification. This is in keeping with the Supreme Court directive in the Indira Sawhney vs Union of India case of 1990 where it said that the creamy layer of the OBC should not avail reservation facilities.
This change of creamy layer increase to ₹ 8 lakh would increase the number of people getting the benefit of reservations in government jobs and educational institutions under the OBC quota.
Commission to examine the Sub-Categorization within OBCs
The Union Cabinet has also approved a proposal for setting up of a Commission under article 340 of the Constitution to examine the issue of sub-categorization of the Other Backward Classes (OBCs).
The Terms of Reference of the Commission will be :
- To examine the extent of inequitable distribution of benefits of reservation among the castes/ communities included in the broad category of OBCs, with reference to the OBCs included in the Central list.
- To work out the mechanism, criteria, norms and parameters, in a scientific approach, for sub-categorization within such OBCs, and,
- To take up the exercise of identifying the respective castes/communities/ sub-castes/ synonyms in the Central List of OBCs and classifying them into their respective sub-categories.
Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
By Manisha →
Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 01/2018 Batch in Coast Guard
- Navik (General Duty - GD) in the Pay Scale : Pay Scale Level 3 Rs. 21700 in 7th Pay Commission pay matrix, Qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government., Age: 18-22 years, Born between 01 February 1996 to 31 January 2000.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at Indian Coast Guard website from 26/08/2017 to 04/09/2017 only.
Details and Application Format
Please visit http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for details and apply online.
Published at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
By Manisha →
Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and Lectureship December 2017
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test Tentatively on Sunday 17th December, 2017 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF), National Eligibility Test (NET) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’.
The Test will be held in the following on 17/12/2017 :
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Qualification : M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates.
- Age : 28 years as on 01/07/2017 for JRF and no age limit for LS (NET). A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants.
Application fee :₹1000/- (₹500/- for OBC candidates and ₹250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid in Indian Bank through payment challan or by RTGS/NEFT.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at CSIR website from 23/08/2017
to 16/09/2017Extended up to 21/09/2017 only.
Details and Online Application form
Please visit http://csirhrdg.res.in for detailed information and also to apply Online. (Kindly remove HTTPS and apply HTTP if the link is not working) Published for https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Note : UGC NET for Assistant Professors and JRF for Non-Science subjects also open till 11/09/2017
Search this Blog for more Sarkari Naukri
Various Government Jobs
- Click for Latest Trainee Government Jobs
- Latest Government Jobs for SC/ST/OBC candidates in Special Recruitment Drive
- Government Jobs in various Boards
- Avialble Latest Jobs in various Government Banks
- Faculty and Non-Teahing Officers and Staff Government Jobs in Universities
- Recruitment of Specialist and Generalist Officer Government Jobs
- Latest Sarkari Naukri Vacancies for Engineers in PSU or Govt. Departments
- Latest Government Jobs for Physically Handicpped PWD candidates in Special Recruitment Drive
- Latest Management Trainee Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in various Government Organisations
- Recruitment for Scientist Government Job in various Scinetific Organisations
- Sarkari Naukri Vacancy for PGT/TGT/Primary Teachers in Government Schools
- Government Job Recruitment by various Staff Selection Commissions in India
- Government Job Recruitment by various Public Service Commissions in India
- Sarkari Naukri in Various High Courts of India
- Commandant, Inspectors, Sub Inspector and Constables etc. Sarkari Naukri in Various Army, Navy and Air Force
- Inspectors, Sub Inspector, Head Constables, Constables etc. in various disciplines Sarkari Naukri in Various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Inspectors, Sub Inspector, Head Constables, Constables etc. in various disciplines Sarkari Naukri in Various State Police Deartment
- Recruitment for Specialists, Officers, Engineers, Technicians and other staff Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
Sarkari Naukri by City / States
Ahmedabad Allahabad Andaman Andhra-Pradesh AP Arunachal Assam Bangaluru Bengaluru Bhopal Bhutan Bihar Chandigarh Chennai Chhattisgarh Dadra-Naga-Haveli Daman & Diu Dehradun Delhi Goa Gujarat Gurugram Gwalior Haryana Himachal HP Hyderabad Indore Jammu Kashmir Jharkhand Jodhpur Kanpur Karnataka Kerala Kolkata Lakshadweep Lucknow Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram MP Mumbai Mysuru Nagaland Nagpur Nashik Noida North-East Odisha Patna Prayagraj Puducherry Pune Punjab Raipur Rajasthan Ranchi Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Sikkim Sriharikota Telangana Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati TN Tripura UN UP Uttarakhand Vadodara Vijayawada Visakhapatnam WB West Bengal