04 April, 2007
HINDUSTAN SALTS LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
B-427, Pradhan Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Company requires following on contract basis;
- General Manager (Works) : 2 posts at Sambhar Lake (Rajasthan) and Kharaghoda (Gujarat). Degree in Engineering or equivalent with experience 15 years in the filed of execution of project.
- General Manager (P&A) : 1 post at Jaipur. Degree in Law with Diploma in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations or MBA with specialisation in Personnel Management with 15 years experience in filed.
Period of Contract : One Year, renewable further on the basis of performance. Remuneration negotiable.
Applicants should send their bio-data through e-mail to email@example.com or by post on or before 20/04/2007.
Jawaharlal Nehru (JLN) Port Trust
Sheva, Navi Mumbai , Mumbai - 400707
Website : www.jnport.com
Advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer
- No. of Posts : 02 (01-OBC, 01-UR)
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 01/04/2007. Relaxable by 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
- Pay Scale : 9100-250-15100
- Qualification : CA or ICWA or qualified SAS /SOG exam conducted by CAG of India or similiar exam. conducted by Controller General of Civil Accounts or Controller General of Defence Accounts or P&T or Railway Board (2) two years executive experince in maintenance of commercial accounts.
Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Core-4, SCOPE Complex,
7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Website : www.recindia.com
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC) is a scheduled 'A' Public Sector enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Power engaged in process of acceleration development of power infrastructure in the country. The following post are proposed to be filled for meeting the immediate requirement of professionals:
- Executive Director (Finance) : 1 post , Qualification : CA or ICWA , Age : 55 years, Experience : 22 years
- Executive Director (HR) : 1 post , Qualification : MBA / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of 2 years duration from recognised / reputed university / institution in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management with not less than 60% marks. Desirable : Law Degree, Age : 55 years, Experience : 22 years
- Chief (HR) : 1 post , Qualification : As in no. 2 , Age : 48 years, Experience : 15 years
- General Manager (Legal) : 1 post , Qualification : Degree in Law (LLB 3 years) with 1st Division or 1st Class Degree in 5 years integrated course in Law from a recognised University. Desirable : LLM Degree, Age : 50 years, Experience : 20 years
- Chief (Legal) : 1 post , Qualification : Degree in Law (LLB 3 years) with 1st Division or 1st Class Degree in 5 years integrated course in Law from a recognised University., Desirable : LLM Degree, Age : 48 years, Experience : 15 years
- Joint Chief : 1 post , Qualification : Degree in Law (LLB 3 years) with 1st Division or 1st Class Degree in 5 years integrated course in Law from a recognised University., Desirable : LLM Degree, Age : 45 years, Experience : 12 years
- Deputy Chief (Legal) : 1 post , Qualification : Degree in Law (LLB 3 years) with 1st Division or 1st Class Degree in 5 years integrated course in Law from a recognised University., Desirable : LLM Degree, Age : 40 years, Experience : 8 years
Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWd/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules. Those interested should visit www.recindia.com and www.recindia.nic.in for detailed advertisement and for downloading prescribed applicaiton format. Last date for receipt of applications is 30th April, 2007. [ Now extended up to 15/05/2007]
Apparel Export Promotion Council
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) invites applications for the following posts:
- System Analyst : Post Graudate in Computer Science or related field, ORACLE 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, ProC, Unix, HP-Unix, Knowledge of Pro*C and C++ programming is a plus. Skill in PC/File Server/ Application Server implementation including Intel based server hardware and backup peripheral and software. Exp. - 3 years
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume by 15th April, 2007 with latest photograph to :
Director (HR), (AEPC)
Apparel House, Institutional Area,
Sector-44, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
- Associate vice President (Resource & Treasury) : 1 post
- Assistant Vice President (Resource & Treasury): 1 post
- Associate vice President (Credit & Risk Management) : 1 post
- Deputy vice President (Credit & Risk Management) : 2 posts
- Assistant vice President (Credit & Risk Management) : 1 post
- Deputy vice President (Company Secretary) : 1 post
- Senior Executive (Legal) : 1 post
- Senior Executive (Accounts) : 1 post
Format of the application with the details terms of appointment may be viewd at the Company's Website.
- Professor - Biotechnology (1)
- Reader - Biotechnology [2 (SC-1)], Physical Education and Sports Science (1), Manipuri Dance (SC-1), Journalism and Mass Communication (1).
- Lecturer - Biotechnology (3) , Physical Education and Sports Science
[3 (ST- 1)], Manipuri Dance (3), Journalism and Mass ommunication [3(SC-1)].
Application form and details of essential qualifications, experience, specialisation etc. can be downloaded from the website or can be obtained from the University cash counter on payment of Rs. 20/- in cash.
The duly filled in application form in duplicate with attested documents and a fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Bank Draft of SBI drawn in favour of Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur, payable at SBI, MU, Canchipur (Code No. 5320) or cash receipt of the University cash counter should be submitted in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post applied for with Advertisement No. etc. to the Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal – 795003 on or before the 21st May, 2007.
Kindly visit http://manipuruniv.ac.in/recruitmentmar2007/NewRecruit2007.htm for complete information and Application Form.
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya,
Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) Haryana
M.S.M. Mahila Ayurvedic College
Applications are invited for the following posts in M.S.m. Mahila Ayurvedic College Khanpur Kalan
- Professor : 4 posts, (Shari Rachna -1, Stri-rog -1, Kayachikitsa-1, Shalya Tantra-1)
- Reader : 7 posts (Dravyaguna-1, Swasthvritta-1, Stri-rog-1, Shalya Tantra-1, Panchkarma-1, Ras Shastra-1, Agad Tantra-1)
- Lecturer : 8 posts (Basic Principal-1, Shari Kriya-1, Dravyaguna-1, Stri-Rog-1, Kaumarbhritya-1, Shalya Tantra-1, Panchkarma-1, Shalakya Tantra-1)
Qualification : As per UGC norms
Pay Scale : As per University norms.
Last date of receipt of application : 16th April, 2007.
Date of Interview : 23rd April, 2007 in the office of Registrar.
Application should reach up to 16/04/2007 in the Office of Principal, M.S.M. Mahila Ayurvedic College, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) Haryana.
|This site is managed by Sarkari-Naukri and if you see a Government notification about any Job / vacancy opportunity, kindly inform immediately to list here.|
|Subscribe to Sarkari-naukri|
Most Popular Government Jobs Last 7 Days
- Assistant recruitment in Insurance Companies May-2013
- Punjab Gramin Bank Job posts May-2013
- Various Job posts in RBI May-2013
- Various Jobs for ICAR by ASRB May-2013
- TCIL requires Executive Trainees through GATE-2013
- Non-Faculty posts in THDC-IHET May-2013
- IOCL Panipat Refinery Non-Executive posts May-2013
- UPSC Advt. No. 06 of 2013 for various posts
- SAIL Junior Assistant Trainee posts May-2013
- CEPTAM-06 DRDO Entry Test 2013 for various posts