10+2 Entry Scheme Course - 18 Commencing from Jan 2008
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Vacancy : 85 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 1/2-19 1/2 years i.e. born between 01 Jul 1988 and and 01 Jul 1991 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8250-300-10500
Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicaiton Forms in accordance with the prescribed format, colour paper and xomplete in all respects with superscription on the envelope " APPLICAITON FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 18, JAN 2008" is to be sent to the following address to reach by 30th June, 2007 by registered post.
- Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General's Branch, Addl. Dte Gen of Rtg., West Block-3, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066 on or before 30 June 2007.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Applicaiton Form speciman copy can be taken from http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/ArmyTes.pdf or http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/ArmyTes.doc