(A Central University)
Applications on the prescribed pro forma are invited for filling up of the following posts in the scale of pay of Rs.16400-450-20900-500-22400/-
- Registrar (for a tenure of three years)
- Finance Officer (for a tenure of three years)
- Controller of Examinations (for a tenure of five years)
Minimum qualification for Registrar & Controller of Examinations
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the University Grants Commission seven point scale. However, 5% relaxation at Master’s level shall be allowed for those candidates of SC/ST category and for those who are already in the University system.
- At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer or above, of which at least eight years shall be in Reader’s grade or above, along with experience in educational administration OR
Comparable experience in research establishment and or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Minimum qualification for Finance Officer
- A Master’s degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration/ Management with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the University Grants Commission seven point scaleHowever, 5% relaxation at Master’s level shall be allowed for those candidates of SC/ST category and for those who are already in the University system.
- At least 15 years of administrative experience in officers’ grade in Finance and Accounts of a University/Government Department/reputed business institution. OR A professional qualification in Finance/ Accounting from ICWA or ACA/ FCA with ten years professional experience or with ten years experience in officers’ grade in Finance and Accounts of a University/ Government Department/ reputed business institution. OR A member of any of the organized Central Accounts Service (such as Indian Audit & Accounts Service) in the same scale of pay or with five years’ experience in the next below grade.
How to Apply : Applications in triplicate along with three recent passport size photographs/ Xerox copies of all supporting documents and application fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.125/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Registrar payable at SBI, Itanagar/Vijaya Bank, Itanagar/Rajiv Gandhi University Campus Branch, should reach the Deputy Registrar (Adm/Est), Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh P.O., Itanagar – 791112 on or before July 9, 2007. The envelope should superscribe the post applied for.
For more information and Application Form, visit http://www.rgu.ac.in/Advertisement.htm