Shivaji Marg, Karma Pura, New Delhi - 110015
(A College funded by Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
Applications are invited on prescribed form available in the college office on any working day and also on the website of the college www.dducollege.net for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.8000-13500/-
- Business Studies : 2 posts
- English : 1 post (OBC)
- Botany : 1 post (OBC)
- Computer Science : 2 posts (1 Permanent - SC) (1 Temporary for one year)
- Mathematics : 1 post (Temporary (SC) Likely to continue)
- Chemistry : 1 post (leave vacancy for 2 years)
- Commerce : 1 post (leave vacancy for 2 years)
- Economics : 1 post (leave vacancy for 2 years)
- Economics in Deptt. of Commerce : 1 post (leave vacancy for 1 year)
two posts are reserved for Physically challenged Candidates (1 visually and 1 Orthopaedically) in whatever subjects qualified and suitable candidates are avaialable.
Computer Programmer : 1 post
Qualification for teaching posts :
- Good Academic record with t least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH or those who have passed their Master's degree prior to 19/09/1991 and hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade f B in the 7-point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E&F at Master Degree level in the relvant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- A relaxation in the minimum marks at PG level from 55% to 50% may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by the UGC/CSIR only, prior to 1989, when the minimum marks required to appear in JRF examination were 50%.
- Candidates should have qualified the NET for Lecturers counducted by UGC/ CSIR. However, the candidats having Ph.D. Degree or M.Phil Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET.
Qualification for the post Computer Programmer :
- At least 55% marks in aggregate with Master's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application/ M.Tech. (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications) / Master of Computer Management (MCM) OR M.Sc. Mathematics / Statistics / Operational Research/ Physics/ Electronics with Computer Science having two years experience of programming.
- Desirable : Experience in use administration, disaster recovery and preparation, database management, routing system administration/ management, etc. in networked environment.
Applications completed in all respect accompanied by the self attested copies of the certificates mus reach the college office within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (published on 05/07/2007).