Browsing "Older Posts"
By SarkariNaukri Blog → 31 July, 2007Mumbai Port TrustMumbai Port Trust seeks officers with Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) issued by the Ministry of Surface Transport/ Shipping, Government of India and minimum 6 months' experience as a Chief Officer on a foreign-going ship, for posts of Pilots:The appointment will be on contract for one year, extendable on year to year basis. Candidates may be continued upto the age of 65 years. Fixed remuneration (computed at the payscale for regular Pilots) works out to Rs.25,000. On completion of training and getting the licence and start pilotage, this works out to an average of Rs..20,000 p.m.Necessary documents in support of essential qualifications and Caste Certificates may be forwarded along with the application. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority stating his/her ‘OBC’ status as well as exclusion from “Creamy Layer”. Desirous eligible candidates may come for selection interview between 1500 hours and 1600 hours on any working day upto 30/11/2007 and meet Mr. Ravi Nair, Asstt. Secretary in the office of Manager(SOM), Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400 001 with application in the prescribed formDetail and Application form is available at http://mumbaiport.gov.in/newsite/otherinfo/jobs/pilot_master.htm
By SarkariNaukri Blog →HIMACHAL ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (HRTC)
Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for the post of Traffic Managers to be filled in on contract basis on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- No. of Posts: 3 (Open)
- Qualification : Degree of a recognized University
- Desirable : (i) Law Graduate. (ii) P.G. Diploma in Personnel Management or
Diploma in Traffic Management
- Age : 18 to 45 years as on 01/07/2007.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in the proforma specified alongwith attested copies of certificates including Matriculation Certificate and two passport size photographs attested by a Gazetted Officer (one to be pasted on the application form) alongwith Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- payable at Shimla drawn in the name of FA & Chief Accounts Officer, HRTC, Shimla- 171003. The applications should be addressed to the Managing Director, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla- 171003.
For more information and Application form please view http://himachal.gov.in/hrtc/tmposts.pdf
By SarkariNaukri Blog →VIGNYAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Bharat Earth Movers Limited)WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ON SATURDAY,
11th AUGUST 2007 from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM at
M/s. VIL, TARIKERE, CHIKAMAGALUR DISTRICT , KARNATAKA
Vignyan industries Ltd, manufacturers of high quality castings looking for high performing, dynamic & achievement oriented professionals for the following positions for its state-of-the-art Steel Cast Foundry at Tarikere , Chikamagalur District, Karanataka, is looking for high performing, dynamic & achievement oriented professionals for the following positions :
The details of positions & experience are mentioned below :
- Manager (Production / Materials Management / Quality/ Marketing/ Finance), Preferred Age : 35 Yrs , Experience : 8-9 years
- Engineer / Officer (Production / Sub-Contract/ Data Base Administration), Preferred Age : 30 Yrs , Experience : 3-4 years
Please visit http://www.bemlindia.com/ADVT-VIL-2007.htm for further details and application format.
By SarkariNaukri Blog →HALDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
New Administrative Building, City Centre, PO.-Debhog
Haldia, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal - 721657. India.
website : www.hdaindia.com
Engagement of Engineering Personnel on contract service
Applications are invited for engagement in the following posts in Haldia Development Authority on contract basis :
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) : Candidate must be a graduate in Electrical Engineering with at least 15 years of professional experience in different electrical works like Sub-Stations, Power Supply and Distributions (both H.V. & M.V.), Internal Electrification in Commercial and Residential Buildings, Street Lighting, etc. preferably in WBSEB or PWD.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : Candidate must be a graduate in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of professional experience in different electrical engineering works like Sub-Stations, Power Supply and Distributions (both H.V. & M.V.), Internal Electrification in Commercial and Residential Buildings, Street Lighting, etc. preferably in WBSEB or PWD.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Candidate must be a 1st class Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years of professional experience in different civil works in the fields like P.M.G.S.Y., N.H. & S.H. roads, building, housing projects, etc.
Engagement for all the above mentioned posts shall be purely on contract basis for 2 (two) years, renewable on satisfactory performance. Application in plain paper with all relevant details must reach the by 10/08/2007 to :
Chief Executive Officer, Haldia Development Authority, Haldia UnnayanBhawan,
City Centre, P.O. Debhog, Haldia, Dist. Purba Medinipur, West Bengal-721657
By SarkariNaukri Blog →TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
( Tata Memorial Centre)
Parel, Mumbai - 400 012
Advertisement No. 23/2007
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications from Indian Nationals for following posts :
- Institution Review Board (IRB) Administrator
- Scientific Officer `C’
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Supervisor (Civil) Reserved for OBC
- Scientific Assistant `C’/`B’
- Scientific Assistant `B’ (Microbiology) ,Reserved for SC
- Lower Division Clerk (Reserved for physically handicapped (Orthopedic/Hearing & Visually impaired)
- Telephone Operator
Application Fee : Application should be sent alongwith non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.100/-(Rs.25/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012.
How to Apply : Typewritten Application superscribing the post applied for on the cover alongwith a recent passport size photograph affixed on right hand top corner with attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the H.R.D. Officer, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 so as to reach him on or before 22/08/2007.
Please visit http://tmh.gov.in/work/work31.htm for more information and application form.
By SarkariNaukri Blog →MECON LIMIETED
Website : www.mecon.co.in
Requirement of Power Plant Engineer
MECON, a PSU under Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, is a house of engineering excellence ,Mechanical Engineers for Power Plant Activities .
Candidates should have 65% aggregate marks of all semesters/years in Mechanical Engineering Degree (60% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University. Other details are given below:Age : Maximum age limit for General Category candidates is 30 years. Relaxation in age for SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped will be allowed in accordance with Government of India directives .
Experience : Power Plant Engineering Candidates: Candidates should have 2-6 years of experience in consultancy, design & engineering of Power Boilers, Turbo Generators and auxiliary facilities of Thermal Power Plants and have experience in preparation of Feasibility & Detail Project Reports, Technical Specifications and have carried out basic & detail engineering, piping engineering, etc. However, candidates having experience in the field of operation & maintenance of boilers & turbines are also eligible. Proficiency in computerized environment of working is highly desirable.
Remuneration: The selected candidate shall be appointed in E-1/ E-2 grade of the Company in the Scale of Rs.10750-300-16750/ 13700-350-18250 respectively based on their experience. .
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply with complete CV highlighting specific experience in relevant field to Dy. General Manager I/c (Personnel), MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834002 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in various national dailies (published on 31/07/05 i.e. the last date is 16/08/07)
For further information please see http://www.meconinfo.co.in/Tenders/POWER-PLANT-ENGINEERS.ZIP
Search this Blog for more Sarkari Naukri