31 July, 2007
HIMACHAL ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (HRTC)
Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for the post of Traffic Managers to be filled in on contract basis on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- No. of Posts: 3 (Open)
- Qualification : Degree of a recognized University
- Desirable : (i) Law Graduate. (ii) P.G. Diploma in Personnel Management or
Diploma in Traffic Management
- Age : 18 to 45 years as on 01/07/2007.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in the proforma specified alongwith attested copies of certificates including Matriculation Certificate and two passport size photographs attested by a Gazetted Officer (one to be pasted on the application form) alongwith Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- payable at Shimla drawn in the name of FA & Chief Accounts Officer, HRTC, Shimla- 171003. The applications should be addressed to the Managing Director, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla- 171003.
For more information and Application form please view http://himachal.gov.in/hrtc/tmposts.pdf
VIGNYAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Bharat Earth Movers Limited)
11th AUGUST 2007 from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM at
M/s. VIL, TARIKERE, CHIKAMAGALUR DISTRICT , KARNATAKA
Vignyan industries Ltd, manufacturers of high quality castings looking for high performing, dynamic & achievement oriented professionals for the following positions for its state-of-the-art Steel Cast Foundry at Tarikere , Chikamagalur District, Karanataka, is looking for high performing, dynamic & achievement oriented professionals for the following positions :
The details of positions & experience are mentioned below :
- Manager (Production / Materials Management / Quality/ Marketing/ Finance), Preferred Age : 35 Yrs , Experience : 8-9 years
- Engineer / Officer (Production / Sub-Contract/ Data Base Administration), Preferred Age : 30 Yrs , Experience : 3-4 years
Please visit http://www.bemlindia.com/ADVT-VIL-2007.htm for further details and application format.
HALDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
New Administrative Building, City Centre, PO.-Debhog
Haldia, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal - 721657. India.
website : www.hdaindia.com
Engagement of Engineering Personnel on contract service
Applications are invited for engagement in the following posts in Haldia Development Authority on contract basis :
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) : Candidate must be a graduate in Electrical Engineering with at least 15 years of professional experience in different electrical works like Sub-Stations, Power Supply and Distributions (both H.V. & M.V.), Internal Electrification in Commercial and Residential Buildings, Street Lighting, etc. preferably in WBSEB or PWD.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : Candidate must be a graduate in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of professional experience in different electrical engineering works like Sub-Stations, Power Supply and Distributions (both H.V. & M.V.), Internal Electrification in Commercial and Residential Buildings, Street Lighting, etc. preferably in WBSEB or PWD.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Candidate must be a 1st class Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years of professional experience in different civil works in the fields like P.M.G.S.Y., N.H. & S.H. roads, building, housing projects, etc.
Engagement for all the above mentioned posts shall be purely on contract basis for 2 (two) years, renewable on satisfactory performance. Application in plain paper with all relevant details must reach the by 10/08/2007 to :
Chief Executive Officer, Haldia Development Authority, Haldia UnnayanBhawan,
City Centre, P.O. Debhog, Haldia, Dist. Purba Medinipur, West Bengal-721657
Advertisement No. 23/2007
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications from Indian Nationals for following posts :
- Institution Review Board (IRB) Administrator
- Scientific Officer `C’
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Supervisor (Civil) Reserved for OBC
- Scientific Assistant `C’/`B’
- Scientific Assistant `B’ (Microbiology) ,Reserved for SC
- Lower Division Clerk (Reserved for physically handicapped (Orthopedic/Hearing & Visually impaired)
- Telephone Operator
Application Fee : Application should be sent alongwith non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.100/-(Rs.25/-for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012.
How to Apply : Typewritten Application superscribing the post applied for on the cover alongwith a recent passport size photograph affixed on right hand top corner with attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the H.R.D. Officer, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 so as to reach him on or before 22/08/2007.
Please visit http://tmh.gov.in/work/work31.htm for more information and application form.
Website : www.mecon.co.in
Requirement of Power Plant Engineer
MECON, a PSU under Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, is a house of engineering excellence ,Mechanical Engineers for Power Plant Activities .
Candidates should have 65% aggregate marks of all semesters/years in Mechanical Engineering Degree (60% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University. Other details are given below:Age : Maximum age limit for General Category candidates is 30 years. Relaxation in age for SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped will be allowed in accordance with Government of India directives .
Experience : Power Plant Engineering Candidates: Candidates should have 2-6 years of experience in consultancy, design & engineering of Power Boilers, Turbo Generators and auxiliary facilities of Thermal Power Plants and have experience in preparation of Feasibility & Detail Project Reports, Technical Specifications and have carried out basic & detail engineering, piping engineering, etc. However, candidates having experience in the field of operation & maintenance of boilers & turbines are also eligible. Proficiency in computerized environment of working is highly desirable.
Remuneration: The selected candidate shall be appointed in E-1/ E-2 grade of the Company in the Scale of Rs.10750-300-16750/ 13700-350-18250 respectively based on their experience. .
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply with complete CV highlighting specific experience in relevant field to Dy. General Manager I/c (Personnel), MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834002 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in various national dailies (published on 31/07/05 i.e. the last date is 16/08/07)
For further information please see http://www.meconinfo.co.in/Tenders/POWER-PLANT-ENGINEERS.ZIP
|This site is managed by Sarkari-Naukri and if you see a Government notification about any Job / vacancy opportunity, kindly inform immediately to list here.|
|Subscribe to Sarkari-naukri|
Most Popular Government Jobs Last 7 Days
- Jobs in India Government Mint Kolkata Dec-2013
- Scientist-B posts in BIS Dec-2013
- Various posts in Central Warehousing Dec-2013
- Various Jobs by DMRC Nov-2013
- Job posts in Bharat Dynamics Limited Dec-2013
- BSF Assistant Commandant Logistics posts Dec-2013
- Various Job posts by HPSSSB Dec-2013
- Scientist posts in PDIL Noida Dec-2013
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment 2014 for various
- IT Contract posts in UPSC Dec-2013