MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
DOCKYARD ROAD, MAZAGON
MUMBAI - 400010
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
Advertisement Ref. No. MDL/TOR/05/2006
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilder with ISO 9001:2000 accreditation. MDL is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the construction of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL also builds other vessels including commercial vessels.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Probationary Officer in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pay scale in the following disciplines:-
- Mechanical Engineering : 20 posts
- Full time degree in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engg/ Mechanical &amp;amp; Production Engg/ Production Engg/ Production Engg & Management / Production & Industrial Engineering from a recognised university / deemed university with minimum 55% marks.
- Full time degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognised university / deemed university with minimum 55% marks.
- Full time degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation from a recognised university / deemed university with minimum 55% marks.
- Full time degree in Computer/Information Technology/ Computer Technology from a recognised university / deemed university with minimum 55% marks.
Age: Not exceeding 26 years as on 31st December 2006. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for Physically Handicapped (PH).
Pay and Allowances: Probationary Officers will be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.8600-250-14600. The gross emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale is presently Rs. 19,125/-approx. In addition, PF, Gratuity, LTA, and Medical facility are also admissible as per company’s rules.
Processing Fee: Candidates applying for the posts of Probationary Officers are required to pay a processing fee of Rs.250/- (non-refundable) by way of Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai. SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from
payment of processing fee.
How to Apply:
- Application Form can downloaded from here.
- Application for the “Post of Probationary Officer(……………….)”should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application. The name of the concerned Engineering discipline is to be inserted in the bracketed portion.
- Applications should contain a recent passport size photograph pasted on the application, selfattested copies of date of birth certificate, caste/PH certificate as applicable, degree certificate with mark-sheets. If a candidate is employed in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous bodies, such application should be routed through proper channel.
- Applications must be forwarded to MDL through Post/Courier Service only.
- Applications must reach the Additional General Manager(Training & Recruitment), Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai 400 010 on or before 12th January 2007 .
This advertisement can be seen here.