Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with its Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites applications for recruitment for the following posts.
- Last date for receipt of Applications : 15/1/2007
- Last date for receipt of Applications fromFar-flung areas : 22/01/2007
- Tentative Dates of Written Examination : 25/02/2007
- Deputy General Manager (Economist) : 1 post , Age (as on 31/12/2006) : Min 45 yrs, Max 50 yrs
- Assistant General Manager (Corporate Sales - Forex) : 1 posts , Age (as on 31/12/2006) : Min 45 yrs, Max 50 yrs
- Manager (Corporate Communications) : 1 posts , Age (as on 31/12/2006) : Min 24 yrs, Max 30 yrs
- Manager (Forex) : 20 posts, Age (as on 31/12/2006) : Min 21 yrs, Max 30 yrs
Maximum Age inclusive of all Relaxation available to Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen /Persons With Disability Categories, Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir State as per Government directives.
- Rs.75.00 for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Rs.300.00 for All Other candidates including OBC & Ex-Servicemen.
- The fees for each post should be sent by a separate Demand Draft/Pay Order only, PAYABLE AT MUMBAI, having a validity of 6 months, and drawn favouring “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2006”. On the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order (1) Candidate’s Name, (2) Post Name & Post Code, (3) Date of Birth and (4) Candidate's Address should be written.
Selection Process: There will be interview for post 1-3 and a written test plus interview for the post at no.4. It will be One paper carrying 4 Questions (Duration 60 Minutes) (100 Marks). There will be one Descriptive Test covering topics relating to Currencies, Money Market, Bullion, Equities, Derivative, Foreign Exchange Practice & Procedures, etc.. Language composition, clarity of thoughts and brevity are also matters of consideration in Descriptive Test. There will be 4 compulsory questions with internal options. Besides, the candidates will have an option to write the answers in Hindi or English. Minimum qualifying marks shall be 40% marks (35% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download from the Bank's website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/upload/recproj02.pdf under the caption "Careers" and print the Application Form in the format given at the end of the advertisement document on a A4 size (210 x 297 mm) paper.
- The Application Form for each Post, complete in all respects, should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________ IN UNION BANK OF INDIA ", to the following address:
- UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2006(2),
Post Office Bag No.8589,
MUMBAI - 400101.
- Last date for receipt of the application is 15/01/2007.