31 March, 2007
Walk-in-Interview for the post of State Coordinators and Research Assistants on contract basis in MPEDA
The Marine Products Exprot Development Authority proposes to recruit (a) state coordinators (Ornamental fish) in Kerala, Karnataka, Tmail Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and (b) Research Assistants (Ornamental fish) in Kochi on purely contract basis for a period of two years for export development of ornamental fish schemes of MPEDA, organising training programmes and coordinations of various projects for the development of an export oriented ornamental fish culture.
Age Limit : 35 years as on 01/01/2007, relaxabale by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years or OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- State Coordinator : M.Sc. / M.FSc. in Fisheries / Industrial Fisheries, Mariculture, Aquaculture, Marine Biology with working knowledge in computer data processing. Desirable : A minimum of five years field experience in fishery development activity including ornamental fish breeding and culture. The candidate should have fluency in the language of the State.
- Research Assistants : M.Sc. / M.FSc. in Fisheries / Industrial Fisheries, Mariculture, Aquaculture, Marine Biology with working knowledge in computer date processing. Experience in ornamental fish breeding and culture desirable.
Remuneration : State-Coordinators - Consolidated payment of Rs.15000/- per month, Research Assistant - Consolidated payment of Rs.12000/- per month.
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview on 12th April, 2007 at 08.30 hours at the following address and the candidates should produce the required certificates of age, qualification, community etc. for varification at the time of interview.
The Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, P.B. No.4272, Kochi - 682036, Kerala ,Ph# 0484-2311979, 2311803
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Smelter & Power complex,
Nalco Nagar - 759145, Angul, Orissa
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF LABORATORY ASSISTANT GR.III(T-0)
- Number of post – 08 ( GEN. - 04, SC – 01, ST – 02, OBC – 01 )
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with 01 year of relevant experience in reputed Chemical/ Metallurgical Industries.
- Age Limit : The Upper Age Limit is as on 31.03.2007 is 35 years for General category candidates. Relaxable by 05 years for SC & ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4925-3.5% -9150/-
Fee : Indian Postal Order for Rs .50/- drawn in favour of National Aluminium Company Limited, Smelter Plant payable at Nalconagar, Angul
How to Apply : Complete application in the prescribed format should reach to The Sr. Manager (HRD) –Rectt., National Aluminium Company Limited, Smelter & Power Complex, Nalconagar-759 145, Dist:Angul (Orissa), so as to reach latest by 21/04/2007.
For further details alongwith Application Form format and other information, kindly see http://www.nalcoindia.com/Tender/lab_asst.pdf
|This site is managed by Sarkari-Naukri and if you see a Government notification about any Job / vacancy opportunity, kindly inform immediately to list here.|
|Subscribe to Sarkari-naukri|
Most Popular Government Jobs Last 7 Days
- UPSC Advt. No. 06 of 2014 for various job posts
- Jobs in ISRO Development and Educational Communication Unit Ahmedabad April-2014
- Union Bank Security Officer and Economist post April-2014
- UPSC Assistant Commandant in CAPF Examination-2014
- Navy Commissioned Officer Logistics Education and Air Traffic Dec-2014 entry
- Job posts in Hindustan Sambhar Salts Limitd April-2014
- SBI Probationary Officer Posts April-2014
- Job posts in NCSCM Chennai April-2014
- Jobs for Executives in Hindustan Copper Limited April-2014
- Office Assistant posts in RailTel April-2014