(A University established Under the State Act)
Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Posts:
- Senior Residents in Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hospital Administration, Medical Oncology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Surgical Oncology and Radiology Departments .
- Junior Residents in Emergency Medicine Department.
Pay Scale :
- Senior Resident (with DM/M.Ch qualification) , Basic pay Rs.10,975/-
- Senior Resident with (MD/MS qualification) , Basic pay Rs.10,325/-
- Junior Resident Scale Rs.6500-200-10500/-
Fee : Rs.500/- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIMS, payable at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter, has to be enclosed to the application form towards Application / Registration Fee.
How to Apply : The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, India on or Before 18/01/2008
For more details like qualification, age and Application Form etc. please visit here